4.10.2007

Flagpole.

I'm so sick of being paranoid.
I'm paranoid about a lot of things. It's hard to admit this.

That people are talking about me, definitely. That people are looking for me. That a car is following me. Some random person or the police.

Paranoia. It's not just a hobby.

Paranoia Paranoia everybody's comin' to get me.
No really. A small part of me thinks they are. For some reason.
It's stupid and I know it but it won't go away. I can't force myself to believe the thoughts are 100% wrong.
 It's embarrassing.

From what I've read and who I've talked to, this is a part of bipolar. And not necessarily while in an "episode". Bipolars tend to be a little more paranoid. It's a problem that plagues.
Will it always have to be like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger