5.06.2007

Nothing to say.

I haven't been saying much. I don't know why, but my brain has been having trouble producing things to say. The other day I really was trying to have a conversation and there was just nothing there.
At this point it isn't even that I am too anxious to say something. I am not at that point. I'm not even thinking of anything that I could say.
Half the time I am thinking "Wow. I'm not really thinking about anything right now. Huh. That's odd."

So I haven't written anything the past few days and before that I answered a couple posts and crappily at that.

I don't know what's up but something is inhibiting my brain. I have to really think about having a reaction to things.
"How do I feel about that? Do I like cinnamon gum? Do I feel strongly about it? I'm not sure."

It's really strange.
I'm trying to keep the cobwebs off but it is difficult. At least I'm reading. I just finished The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. It's good. Strange. Good.

Now I'm reading Imajica by Clive Barker.

I'm going to put in the little Amazon thingies when i get a chance but I can't remember how right now.

Anyway. I've started Imajica before, been a good way through the first half [some versions have it split into two books] but didn't finish it so I'm starting over. I got it through PaperbackSwap.

It's a neat book swapping site that has you only pay for postage and swap a book. But you start out with three free credits. It works out really well.

I went crazy one day and posted over fifty books there so now I have something like 70 books up and four in transit. And I'm waiting for a book on Dali.

Ha. And I have nothing to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger