9.06.2008

Insignificant.

I've been known to randomly bust out with a quote from a movie or song for no particular reason. But lately I've been doing it more and more. And it's been less and less relevant to anything at all.

I'm also becoming even more sensitive to noises and touches and such and mixing up my words a lot.

I also have this thing where I need reference for things I see. Like one time I saw a bunch of white petals on the road, but I didn't see the tree they had fallen from and my mind thought they were teeth. Another time [on the beach, recently], I saw a blanket all rolled up with a pattern on it but I didn't see people on it or near it or any stuff near it. There were seagulls around it and my brain interpreted it as something that washed up on shore.

I wouldn't think any of this might possibly be significant in any way if I didn't actually keep close tabs on my behavior and how my brain seems to work.

But I'm crazy, too.
There is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger