10.03.2010

Off-Kilter

I was trying to do schoolwork and everything was taking forever. Just taking so long to do. Like it was all in slow motion. I don't know why. But this power point I was working on was taking me hours. Something like three hours for four slides.

I think I'm just getting this anxiety paralysis. Everything seems like too much to do. I don't know why.

So, I was sitting there, trying to do work and I hear someone writing on my white board outside my door.

But I'm not really friendly with people in my dorm, so now I'm all paranoid, so I get up and open my door, and it turns out someone had just written about liking the stuff on my door.

So now I look like a big fucking jackass and I feel really stupid.

And crazy. I feel crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger