12.02.2010

Let's be friends.

I had a weird dream last night.

In it, BF and I broke up.

I am pretty sure I initiated it but it turned into one of those "sorta-kinda-mutual" things in the end.
Then we tried to be friends, but it just wasn't working and I had to tell him "I can't do the friend thing with you". I just couldn't. It hurt way too fucking much.

It was really sad.
I woke up feeling really messed up and the echo of that followed me through a good part of the day.

And that's the thing about dreams. You can live a lifetime overnight.

I mean, in my head, I actually felt that hurt, that pain.
In a strange way I'm still trying to get rid of it.

Because i woke up just at the end of the dream, before it had enough time to skitter away.

I don't know.

It's not like I think it's indicative of anything.

It does make me miss BF though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger