3.09.2011

Double Plus Good

1. I'm totally going to see Next to Normal [plot- careful, spoilers!] with my mom in like two and a half weeks. I keep forgetting and then remembering and then getting all excited all over again. I'm totally wicked psyched. Like omg totally fer sure.

[ I think I just need to see that as a light at the end of this tunnel. Then I'll look for something else. ]


3. The Circus is in town and it's name is EPA. I think I'm going to go, since I'm a member and all, and it's like an hour and fifteen minutes from me, maybe an hour if I drive fast. I might only go for one of the days though and that makes me sad. But I have a lot of stuff to get done.

But it's cool. I think I'm gonna go.
I feel very privileged to be able to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger