10.27.2011

aahhhh... let's try this again.

So, I'm going to try to go to McLean for DBT.

Research in the past on DBT groups has lead me to a dead end because I am bipolar, not borderline, and this presents a problem for many of the providers who offer DBT.

I'm sketched out because I really really really really REALLY don't fucking want to be in a group therapy situation, but the chances of finding a one-on-one situation offering DBT are even less.

I am, slowly but surely, reaching the end of the line.

I am truly fucking crazy right now.

I totally flipped my shit night before last and just, really couldn't tell what was my insanity talking and what was reality. But it was like an OCD/anxiety/panic hurricane in my mind, very messy, very scary,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger