11.05.2011

No rest for the occasionally mischievous.

I keep staying up until 430/5/530.

Even when there's nothing else keeping me up, this inexplicable aversion to sleep takes hold. Almost afraid sometimes, but not quite there.

This evening, I suddenly felt really really tired, then things slowed down. Then my brain just stopped cooperating and nothing seemed right. I just wasn't perceiving things correctly and I couldn't really understand what was going on in chat conversations. So I stopped trying.

...then it was gone. Now I'm tired, but a different kind of tired. Like physical exertion tired, not sleepy tired.

This is fairly typical. And pissing me off.
I'm going to call my neurologist on monday, but until anything gets figured out, this is what I have to deal with, suck up, move on from. Like every day.

Anyway, plan for next week: GP, PDoc, TDoc. Hopefully chiropractor, maybe neuro tests if at all possible.


...watching Blood+ now.
It won't fix anything, but at least my name isn't Saya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger